„From the flower- selling- stand to “ Blumenschlössl…”
Our history starts with a small farm cart at the green market “auf der Schranne“ in Salzburg in 1957.
One year later Franz and Erna Renzl founded the first flower shop in the small lane “Linzergasse”.
Beginning in 1960 to 1993 they established further places at Salzburger Universitätsplatz, Festungsgasse, Goldgasse and Getreidegasse.
With the sales stalls at Mirabellplatz and later on at Dom- and Residenzplatz, the family Renzl have been among the long time exhibitors at “Salzburger Christkindlmarkt“ for now more than 40 years
Taking part in the first Salzburg fair „“Souvenir“ in 1969 and having general agency of mouth-blown crystal balls (product line “Rosemarie“ / Switzerland) they succeeded in laying the foundation stone for international business and wholesale trade in 1978.
Purchasing a former smithery in 1981 and the modification to a prestigious head office, the dream of having own premises for a master factory for producing high class artificial flowers opened up.
After all in all three construction phases „“Salzburger Flowercastle/Blumenschlössl“ has introduced itself since 1993.
Family ties and mutual support have turned “Salzburger Flowercastle /Blumenschlössl“ to one of the most traditional family enterprises in Salzburg.